We believe the best ideas are the one who will surprise us, not the one that we are waiting for.
There are however, some topics and technologies that our partners and us think deserve some attentions and we are listing them below.
In order to win the prizes of the hackathon refer to the prizes below. The only rule we have is that it should help people work remotely in some ways.
You will find the ideas and topics we are interested in:
1. 🐈 2000€ for the product hunt winners
The team that will post their MVP on product hunt on the 4th day and that will be the leading team of all others teams from the Hackathon will win 2000€
2. 🦄 2000€ Selection of the Jury
42 Entrepreneurs will make a jury of 5 to 7 people who will judge your project on four criterias :
- Execution : What was your team really able to build during the hackathon? Even the strongest business plans are useless in the hands of those who are not able to implement them properly. Going as far as possible in the development of your product/prototype not only helps to show the judges a tangible idea of what your final product could be, but also proves the strength and skills of your team.
- Idea : You have identified a problem and wish to respond to a customer need - relevance of the solution to this problem.
- Market : The market size for your idea is relevant
- Potential : You have a medium and long term vision of the development of your project, you are projecting yourself and you have thought about the next steps.
Each team will have to send a 2 minutes video showing a demo of their product and convince the Jury that they have an 🦄unicorn potential. Following the video, a 2mn Q&A.
3. ⚛ 2000€ Megatron
Just like the pool at 42, you will get to vote for your favorite project from the Hackathon at the end of the three days and the winner will win the price money. ⚛
4. 💬 2000€ Chatbot with Clevy
Clevy will reward 2000€ 💰to the team building the best chatbot using CSML technology.
CSML is the first programming language dedicated to building rich conversational experiences for chatbots and voicebots.
CSML is a great tool to bootstrap rich chatbots that can handle memory, context, complex logic and API connections, as well as deploy them at scale on any channel. Here is an example of a chatbot built with CSML : https://www.covidbot.fr
The evaluation criteria will be as follows:
💁♂️[40%] Value proposition : does the chatbot bring enough value to the user and how well is it presented?
💻[15%] Turing score: how human does the chatbot feels like
🎉[15%] 💥Fun: it must be fuuuuuuuun 💥
💰[15%] Business potential: could you make money with this chatbot ?
📱[15%] Connectivity: how well is this chabot integrated into other software or connected to APIs ?
To learn more about this language, visit https://www.csml.dev
To help you getting started, a live coding session will be organised prior the event, on the 6th of May at 3pm!